Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting complete research paper or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Language: English (British or American; but consistency shall be maintained)
Article file format: MS Word only
Font: 12 point, Times Roman.
Text: Double-spaced, justified.
Page style: 1′ margins, A4 format
Footnotes & Endnotes: Not to be used
Pagination of the manuscript should not be more than 5000 words:
First page of the text should include:
– the title of the manuscript,
– the author’s and co-authors names and institutional affiliations, together with e-mail addresses for correspondence,
– abstract of no more than 250 words. This should summarize the essence of the whole paper and not just the conclusions,
– up to five keywords.
Tables and Figures: Must be properly labeled. Shall be placed in main text body, where it belongs. Source must be specified, if taken from some secondary source.
Referencing: APA referencing style is recommend. Visit http://web.calstatela.edu/library/guides/3apa.pdf for detailed guidelines. Illustration of APA style is as followed:
• Aaker, D. (2003). The Power of the Branded Differentiator. MIT Sloan Management Review, 45(1), 83-87.
• Talukdar, D., Sudhir, K., & Ainslie, A. (2002). Investigating New Products Diffusion across Products and Countries. Marketing Science, 21(1), 97-114.
Article in magazine or newspaper
• Goodwin, S. (2009, January 28). Will emerging markets manage the crisis? Business Gazette, p. A4.
• Cain, K. (2012). The Negative Effects of Facebook on Communication. Social Media Today RSS. Retrieved January 3, 2013, from http://socialmediatoday.com
• Porter, M. E. (1992). The Competitive Advantage of Nations (3rd ed.). LondonBasingstoke: Macmillan Press.